Are you about to be made redundant or have you been made redundant in the last three months? ReAct the redundancy action fund can help!
Help for people facing redundancy
- ReAct is a package of support to help you gain new skills, overcome obstacles and improve your chances of returning to work following redundancy.
- The ReAct fund can contribute up to £1,500 towards the cost of vocational training courses.
- Contact Computeraid for a chat about the types of courses and qualifications you can achieve with us.
- Training can take place in one of our centres in Cardiff, Swansea and Bristol.
- We will design a tailor made programme to help you gain valuable skills.
- Email: [email protected] or phone 01792 610550 / 029 2066 4285.
- Contact your local Careers Wales office for further information and details about accessing funding on freephone 0800 028 4844 or visit www.careerswales.com
Book 5 places and get a 10% discount!
If you book five or more places on any of our scheduled courses in Cardiff or Swansea then we will give you a 10% discount. Courses must be booked at the same time and paid for in advance of the date of the first course.
Please email us at [email protected] for availability and quote this offer to receive your discounted training.